I love to scrap, then frame the page. It freezes that particular special moment in time.

There are so many snapshots in our lifetime. Sometimes when we are out as a family, and I do not have my camera, I close my eyes and take a snapshot with my mind. I call upon these "special snapshots" when I miss that particular time in my life. On those lucky days, when I have had my camera, I love to scrap that day, frame it and hang it up on the wall. Every so often, I take it down and replace it with another memory or a new adventure. I find such happiness and peace in placing my memories on paper...

Saturday, March 15, 2014

A cuppa....

These cups are fun to make. The tea bags are made from coffee filers and I filled them with poppy seeds! LOL The only think I had it the house that 1.Had weight to it. 2. Dark colored that didn't have a seasoning smell! They worked! There will be a lady there selling home made teas. I thought that between the Honey and the Tea being sold, these might be a cute container! I added vintage lace and I handmade the flower. They were cut using the Cricut- Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2. The teacup was cut at 8 1/2". That is 1/2" smaller than the max cut. I did this so it would fit into a box that I had made. Will post that soon as well. Have a GREAT DAY! And remember....MAKE GOOD CHOICES!

No comments:

Post a Comment