I love to scrap, then frame the page. It freezes that particular special moment in time.

There are so many snapshots in our lifetime. Sometimes when we are out as a family, and I do not have my camera, I close my eyes and take a snapshot with my mind. I call upon these "special snapshots" when I miss that particular time in my life. On those lucky days, when I have had my camera, I love to scrap that day, frame it and hang it up on the wall. Every so often, I take it down and replace it with another memory or a new adventure. I find such happiness and peace in placing my memories on paper...

Saturday, March 15, 2014

GOOD MORNING!!! I have been VERY busy getting ready for the upcoming Spring Event at out local Bee Farm/Garden! Their name is "From the Garden." www.FromTheGarden.com. They are lovely, kind people that I have had the pleasure to know for quite some time. I hope to add my photos today of what I have been working on as well as a few videos! (With the help of my teenage daughter, of course! LOL) Spring is only days away and I know many here in the East have been looking forward to its arrival. I do LOVE the snow (can't say that too loudly around some folks around here though...shhhhhh tee he he) With Spring will come many changes around my home. We will also be awaiting the arrival of 3 MORE new babies to the family! VERY exciting! My nephews girlfriend is opening an ETSY Store very soon. Her products are just wonderful! Her designs are super and fresh! Stop by her blog and check her out! http://theemilyanne.wordpress.com/ Hope to be back later today!!! MAKE GOOD CHOICES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment